To all interested parties!
You are kindly requested to submit your quotation for the following items before May 10, 2021, 12.00 a.m. Tashkent local time (UTC +05:00). The aim of this RFQ is to supply of IT equipment for 4 Universities of Uzbekistan in the framework of the ERASMUS+ Project: 610170-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, “ELBA: Establishment of training and research centers and Courses development on Intelligent Big Data Analysis in CA”. All equipment is aimed for educational purposes; therefore, we are kindly asking to consider quotation under your university discount program.
You may download full list using following link:
- Quotation must be in English language.
- The prices must be quoted in Euro.
- Price shall be quoted with no VAT included.
- All servers, computers, workstations, notebooks and printing equipment must be produced by the worldwide known manufacturer(s) included into annual reports of Gartner/ IDC.
- All computers, workstations, notebooks and printing equipment must have authorized service center with official branches in all regional centers of Uzbekistan.
- All personal computers, workstations, notebooks must be supplied with licensed Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- The financial offer shall include all export charges in the country(ies) of departure and accompanying costs: customs declarations, transportation to Beneficiaries, transportation within Uzbekistan, warehouse storage (until customs cleared), processing, permission documentation and certification.
- The Supplier must provide the Beneficiary(ies) with full support in preparing documents which is required to guarantee successful preferential customs clearance and hold negotiations with the involved Ministries.
- After customs cleaning all the equipment must be delivered to the Beneficiaries’ address indicated below, installed and put into operation.
- The Hardware shall be new, unused and complete. CONNECTION CABLES: all hardware shall be supplied with all necessary cables such as power, interface, etc. PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT: peripheral equipment shall be provided with appropriate software and drivers to operate with the standard software.
- Warranty period for active equipment must be at least 1 year if other is not stipulated separately in the Technical requirements.
- Delivery addresses:
Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
17, Small Ring Road
Tashkent State Transport University
1, Temiryulchilar street
Urgench State University
14, Hamid Alimjan street
Bukhara Engineering Technology Institute
15, Kayum Murtazaev
Delivery Time 60 (sixty) working days after payment installment.
Validity of Quotation 30 DAYS.
Mode of Transport AIR , SURFACE, OTHERS.
Your commercial offers shall be send to following address:
Attention: The ELBA Project Management Team
ERASMUS+ ELBA Project
Address: 17, Small Ring Road, Tashkent 100095, Uzbekistan